SpotCo has played a leading role in developing Broadway’s most iconic brands, from the stenciled typography of Rent to the strikingly bold star of Hamilton. We are a team of storytellers and research nerds, digital gurus and media-buying mavens — all driven by both brains and guts. We take laughter seriously and leave our egos at the door. We celebrate diversity because we know it makes us stronger. We are passionate about what we do, and compassionate in how we do it. We believe our end goal is to enrich the lives of audiences from all around the world. And that is what motivates us. It’s a tremendous (and inspiring!) task; are you up for the challenge?
All resumes should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
360 Advertising Designer
At Spotco, the 360 Advertising Designer is an essential creative thinker and producer of advertising material for our clients in the entertainment space. As a 360 designer, you must be versatile in your skill set, creative in your approach to all projects, and timely in your delivery of them. You will be responsible for creating a wide range of print, digital and motion based advertising materials for each client you are assigned to you and you must be able to juggle these projects so that each one stays on deadline. Skills in Photoshop, InDesign and After Effects are required. Some basic knowledge of HTML would be preferred. In addition to working with your team leader and creative director, you will also work closely with writers and the account team to deliver content that meets or exceeds client expectations.
A typical day for this designer might be spent working on 2–4 different accounts, designing ads for magazine or newsprint, creating E-blasts and web graphics, animating a motion graphic for social media and designing content for the entire exterior of a Broadway theater.
To succeed in this role you must be a top notch designer who is always trying to surprise and delight. You must be be both creative and productive with an eye for detail and you MUST be a team player with a positive outlook. Oh, and it helps if you love theater.
- Design beautiful advertising materials on deadline
- Work with the writers, account teams and creative directors to design top notch creative
- Create and release print, digital and motion files that meet all technical specifications
- Have a strong design sense and a portfolio that demonstrates relevant experience (minimum 2-4 years of working experience)
- Be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and After Effects
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Be able to work in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Be a tremendous team player and multi-tasker
- Be self-sufficient and able to stay on top of deadlines
- Understand specs and output requirements
- Be willing to grow and learn
- Be humble
- Have a positive attitude
Salary: $65,000 - $75,000/year